Wyverndale
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Intro thread

Go down

Intro thread Empty Intro thread

Post by Admin Wed Dec 20, 2017 4:26 pm

"Illithor," the hooded figure said in a soft, melodic, feminine voice, "You speak as if to scare us one and all. A tale fit for drunk old warriors to scare young pups. This demon is like all his ilk, using tricks of the light and flame." Turning the maul in her hand, in a slow twist, she continued. "Perverting these simple elements to its will. I too can make the flames disappear or dance about, brighten or dim, yet I am no demon or angel. No, "she paused for emphasis. "I will venture forth with Saito, Tsiuke, Maru and Jof...these good souls, with Heironeous's blessings to vanquish this evil." motioning to each in the party.

Pulling back her hood, reveals her bright blond hair, shaved high, almost to the scalp and flipped to one side. The symbol of Heironeous ; a bolt of lightning, mostly covering several scars on the side of her head, just above and behind her half-elven ear.

"I am Dona Mizrahno, servant of Heironeous, friend of the one you know as Daria. Lifting her hand, the group notices a scroll case. She quickly removes a scroll and unfurls it, and holding it out to be taken. It is clearly in Daria's handwriting but has someone else's writing above her words.

"Maul or warhammer?" she says holding the maul aloft while patting the warhammer at her side. "Either is good for crushing onces enemies. Would you not agree?" She then lifts a mug of ale and toasts it, as a serving wench brings over several other mugs of ale for the party.

Looking quite young, about twenty-five, by human standards, Mizz, as she asks to be addressed, is most likely fifty or so. The way she stands, always straight, never slouching, says much about her character and confidence. Her warhammer is polished looking but not new looking, gleaming only from the firelight. The maul however is battleworn and seemingly old, with many nicks all up and down its handle. At its base, a clear line of notches, starting opposite the head, numbers several dozen times at least.

Her chainmail can be seen only when standing close to her, as black leather, underneath and covering her armor is most prevalent. Designed in a strategic way, it looks as if she only has comfortable travel wear but is always ready for battle. Her gauntlets are designed with all her fingers exposed and only the back of her hand protected. The "plates" on her shoulders are polished pauldrons, serving more to square her shoulders than to serve as armor.

Last edited by Admin on Mon Apr 09, 2018 3:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

Admin
Admin

https://wyverndale.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Intro thread Empty Re: Intro thread

Post by Admin Wed Dec 20, 2017 4:33 pm

Nice Prose sir.

Give me Race (assuming 1/2 elf & based on religion not raised within elves) and class.

Some background questions for Miz to consider:
How does Miz know the Oracle-wizard Illithor? - elven mage from first setup
Give me the name of two new NPC's who she knows (in terms of IC knowledge ie no levels or class but name and job/title.)

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Apr 09, 2018 3:29 pm

What is Miz's stance on the rebuilding of the bridge and the attempted recovery of Whitehall? If she had heard that the party crossed the shattered bridge it would be logical for her to seek them out considering her status as an armored saint.

Is she a fanatic that seeks to rebuild the cathedral to its former glory at all costs or would she be skeptical of rebuilding the bridge across to the fallen city? Things to consider.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down