Wyverndale
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maru's Stuff

2 posters

Go down

Maru's Stuff Empty Maru's Stuff

Post by MaruChan Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:53 pm

Maru's Stuff!

Great Axe
Hand Axe 5
Explorers Pack
Staff
Hunting Trap
Trophy
Traveler's Clothes
Belt Pouch
Flint Axe 2
Trident+1
Great Axe+1
Ivory Locket
Water Pouch 4
Red Garnet 2
Silver Wolf Medallion
Long Bow
Arrows 10

I had more Hand Axes and Flint Axes... just gonna say Maru left the bulk of those weapons with Kristoph to help train others to protect Meadstead.

Spiritual Bundle!

Deaths Touch - Shitty battle axe owned by bugbear that killed Maru... Fuck that guy... The bugbear, not Maru
Corrupted Stone - Shard of obelisk obtained after defeating skeletal dragon deal... very epic battle btw, good job Saito!
Guardians Eye - Human looking eye taken from giant bad ass mind screwing skin spider in Little Boy Mountain. Spider was guarding entrance into the Spiders Keep.
Gift of the Forest - Silver Bonsai gifted to Maru (not Cheesecake) by the goddess of the forest, the one with the phat ass!
Blacksmiths Pride - Silver double sided ax, the best work of a young smith in Meadstead. Good kid.
Sky Talons - White dragon claws , Got those after slaying a white dragon in that underground dwarven keep... didn't slay any wyrmlings... Maru would never do something so shameful... SHAMEFUL!
Evils Restraints - Silvered chains that held a small Devil. Took us a long time to kill that thing, not because it was a powerful monster, but because we felt weird about killing a restrained enemy... way to be PC guys!
Pure White Sand -
Clear Spring Water -
Spirit of Battle -
A Nice Hot Cinnamon Roll!
MaruChan
MaruChan

Back to top Go down

Maru's Stuff Empty Re: Maru's Stuff

Post by Admin Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:48 pm

The young men of Maru’s tribe sit chanting around the central hearth in the smoky lodge. The Spirit-walker Yanuha casts a powder into the fire and smoke billows up forming unique visions in the mind of each of the supplicants. Most will never understand what they saw much less fulfill their potential.

“These are the tokens you must gather to receive the blessing of the sacred bundle.” Yanuha’s voice sings in the mind of each of the men. “Only those who have earned a bundle can enter the path of spirits and pass the trial for your totem will be added to those of the greatest heroes on the odoodem of the tribe.”

Last edited by Admin on Thu Oct 05, 2017 12:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

Admin
Admin

https://wyverndale.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by MaruChan Wed Sep 27, 2017 2:46 pm

There's no rush... Maru will get to the Well of Souls one day, and I'm curious what the spirit of battle could be too!
MaruChan
MaruChan

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Oct 09, 2017 11:58 am

curious, how much does all this stuff weigh?

explorer's pack is 43 lbs but I dont think you need the torches which saves you 10 lbs.
I think the touch of death is a morning star not an axe.

Admin
Admin

https://wyverndale.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by MaruChan Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:16 am

I'd have to get a players handbook to know specificly... But the bulk of the weight is in the weapons he is carrying. I must have thought that Deaths touch was an ax because if the figure you were using, but now that you say morning star that does sound familiar
MaruChan
MaruChan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum