Wyverndale
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kristoff's inner Dialouge

Go down

Kristoff's inner Dialouge Empty Kristoff's inner Dialouge

Post by Admin Mon Jun 25, 2018 1:09 pm

Far from me to question Lord Maru but he keeps strange company. How can he trust those souless.... Old Glen Fargis was right... never loan a cent to the souless, even to the best of them. You'll die of old age before their debt crosses their mind.
Strong allies sure, but at what cost? That wizard reads news from home and causally as you like mentions assassins will be brought to our walls seeking his blood. I suppose it must be easy "not to worry" when you'll live a dozen lifetimes or more but the damage they will inflict on bystanders? Agathiss mentions that our watchmen need to wary of the agents of some serpent spirit.
Even if Maru can recover their artifact whats to prevent them from marching on these lands? We are no longer a maintained fief what is the price that will be demanded for our requests of aid? Ahh but take heart Kristof, our lord is wise in the way of these things, politics and war are the mead to quench his thirst. I am sure he can divine the righteous path as he has guided us by his example. The water flows freely and it is four tenday to harvest.

Admin
Admin

https://wyverndale.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum