Wyverndale
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For communication to the group or NPCS

3 posters

Go down

For communication to the group or NPCS Empty For communication to the group or NPCS

Post by Admin Thu May 03, 2018 12:56 pm

Feel free to start a topic for issues within the group here. ((MIZ's letter to the party is an example that can be placed in a thread here.)

Admin
Admin

https://wyverndale.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

For communication to the group or NPCS Empty Re: For communication to the group or NPCS

Post by varisik Thu Jun 21, 2018 2:15 pm

Now what? It's just an owl bear... that was something we could defeat. Owl bears were tough but they could go down just like any other creature in the realms. How to take it out quickly? Focus fire on one, stay in front of Shiuske, make sure we all attack at the same time but let me see, making it so it can't gang up on anyone, a particular single one of us. Strike it down with magicks. No! Thrown. No! Shoved into the pit, don't fall down, maintain balance, keep your wits, land on your feet girl! My defensive spells aren't even up. This is going to be a tougher fight, damn these hobgoblins, devious bastards, Heironeous damn them to the Nine hells!

Don't let it... don't let it hit you, strike first, "Shiuske get behind us!" Now, forward, drive into its pelt, strike again, no, use magic. Heironeous, smite this wicked beast into the ground. Yes. Glow brightly and move to it's head...Yes, first blood! Parry with the shield. By Heironeous that's a telling strike, my arm is almost too numb now. Ware that beak, it is so quick for its size. Still defending myself, but hells that hurt, now if only they can move up. Two more?! Devils these hobgoblins. He did get separated, what more can be done, one for each of us?

More difficult than I thought, still, Heironeous is with us! Don't have any of my defensive spells up still, I just might die here if I can't summon some type of barrier, no cover but I must allow Heironeous' divine fire to continue to burn them. Shiuske will have to damage them with his fire spells, knock them back, while I....I can drain its life force. It's dead! Finally, now on to the next one, Jof could use some aid. Death magic, hate to use it but they are so powerful, Heironeous, fuel this, guide me, focus my mind.

What?! From behind? How can it hurt me still, from beyond the grave? I thought these things were dead, I struck a killing blow that would have killed any other creature...

Good, they're holding their own, we've got them, yes burn some more. Heironeous, bless these goodly creatures so that we can... Gods! That paw is bigger than my shield, damn where did my shield go? I need greater healing spells, so many, owwww, that beak again...

The pit is growing, getting bigger...

Moving around, wait? Shiuske was over there?

Jof, where did you go, damn walking rug, get out of my way!

Oh, there's Jof and Shiuske!

Saito, he's in the pit, no, are they cheating, holding him down, not letting him jump in?

Damnable creatures, speaking of rules, laws, but bending them so far but a hair crosses onto their side and war!?

Maru, I'll make you proud little brother! Spinning again...what?

Is that its paw or beak?

Is that a darkness spell? Heironeous strike you down, pig faced, honorless, devious...

The sky.. it's so nice, so is the ground, where'd everyone go, soft ground...

Keeps biting...bitin...biti...

varisik

Back to top Go down

For communication to the group or NPCS Empty Re: For communication to the group or NPCS

Post by artisto16 (Shiuske) Thu Jun 21, 2018 2:34 pm

[Shiuske clutches the bag with Miz's finger]

It's like I can hear her final thoughts emanating from this finger. Her soul must still be linked even though it's only a small fraction of her body.

I know it's a huge stretch, but if there is any chance at all, we'll bring you back, Miz! I owe it to Daria.
artisto16 (Shiuske)
artisto16 (Shiuske)

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jun 27, 2018 1:48 pm

(for current whereabouts of the relic known as the finger of MIZ please seethe Miz's passing thread.))

Admin
Admin

https://wyverndale.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down